OH WOW! is hiring a volunteer coordinator for its volunteer program. We are looking for an organized and energetic multi- tasker who loves working with people and young children. The job requires availability several days a week and is a part time position averaging 12-25 hours per week (Saturday and Sunday availability a necessity).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, promote and maintain a wide range of volunteer opportunities
- Recruit volunteers
- Create an atmosphere of volunteer appreciation and support
- Coordinate volunteer needs with the OH WOW! staff
- Conduct and arrange volunteer training
- Schedule all volunteer activities
- Organize volunteer recognition programs
- Evaluate volunteer programs
At OH WOW!, we want only the best of the best! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! Send a resume and cover letter, including at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.