- On this date only EVERYONE will get our member discount at OH WOW!’s Souvenir Shop and off Party Bookings… 10% off! Please note this discount doesn’t apply to field trip bookings, memberships or gift cards. To be eligible for the party discount you must place your deposit on 11/25/17 and the party must be held before 12/31/17.
- Please shop and post pics/video on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts using the hashtag #ShopSmallYo + #OHWOW… that will enter OH WOW! into a contest to win $1,000 to enhance YOUR WOWtastic EDUtainment!
OH WOW! is proud to have so many community partners who celebrate STEM with us during an entire week devoted to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in the five county area. Only 10 more days until we kick everything off with our annual Silly Science Sunday!
Our deepest appreciation to:
- The Business Journal
- Boardman Rotary Club
- COMPASS Family & Community Services
- Mahoning County Health & Recovery Board
- Prout Boiler, Heating & Welding Inc.
- In Honor of Zak & Zoe Simon
We can do a themed Halloween Party & Learn program to spook up all sorts of EDUtainment: including Pumpkin Oobleck, Exploding Apples, Static Electricity Powered Bats & Ghosts, Black Bubble Painting, Bag o’ Blood, Ghost Rockets, the sky is the limit!
We still have some availability in our Function Junction or Inspire Works party spaces:
- Saturday October 14th, 10:00 am -noon
- Sunday October 15th, 10:00 am – noon
- Saturday October 21st, 10:00 am -noon
- Sunday October 22nd, noon -2:00 pm
- Sunday October 29th, 10:00 am-noon or noon-2:00 pm
- We also have Wednesday, October 18th from 5:30-7:30 pm
Contact Oh WOW! today and book your HallWOWeen party!
330-744-5914 or email@example.com
Back to school bills got you down? OH WOW! is here to $ave you some money!
During the entire month of September 2017, you can book a basic party package for only $199, a savings of over $50!
A $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your date today. Party must be booked and held before December 31, 2017.
Our basic party package includes:
*All day admission to OH WOW! for up to 15 children and unlimited adults
*Party room for 2 hours, plus 15 minutes before and after for prep and clean-up
*Return passes for each child ages 2-14 ($120 value)
*Table & chair set up based on your number of guests
*Kitchenette with microwave, sink, coffee maker, and full sized refrigerator/freezer
*Free coffee provided by Branch Street Roasters
Wednesday: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Mention this promotion when you reserve your party.
330.744.5914 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No other discounts or promotions apply.
Subject to availability, only good on new bookings.
Free admission all day as we take over Federal Plaza and celebrate everything that makes science not just silly, but also EDUtaining!
Come visit us on September 17th, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and meet our exhibitors.
YSU College of STEM
Home Depot- Austintown
The Butler Institute of American Art
Ward Beecher Planetarium
Youngstown Historical Center of Industry and Labor
Mahoning Valley Historical Society
YWCA of Youngstown
Youngstown Fire Department
Jewish Community Center
YNDC Produce Market
Green Youngstown and The Green Team
We Are The Solar Sisters
YSU Pete The Penguin
Mahoning Soil & Water Conservation District
… and more!
OH WOW! is centrally located in downtown Youngstown, convenient to Mahoning, Trumbull, Columbiana, Mercer and Lawrence counties. With two flexible meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 100 people, OH WOW! is ready to meet your business needs.
Whether a sales meeting, a team building exercise, a day-long retreat, OH WOW! will impress your clients and employees. Each rental space comes with an attached kitchenette including a microwave, coffee maker, full sized refrigerator, and sink.
The local business community strongly supports the museum so offering the space for meetings is a natural extension of many strong relationships already in place. OH WOW!’s brand is well-respected, and the organization is an anchor and economic development engine in downtown Youngstown’s central business district.
Introductory pricing begins at $175 for the first two hours for rentals booked from 9 am- 5pm, Monday through Friday (Wednesday until 8 pm) and $75 for each additional hour. After posted hours, private rentals are available for an additional fee. Pricing good now through December 31, 2017, subject to availability.
By renting space at OH WOW! companies help further the mission is to foster independent thinking and enrich the lives of all children by creating a welcoming environment where they can develop learning skills and knowledge through the exploration of HANDS-ON exhibits and educational programs which are rooted in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
If you would like to book a meeting or arrange for a tour, please contact us at 330.744.5914 or email at email@example.com
Purchase eclipse treats from Touch the Moon Candy Saloon!
Learn more about minerals and how they flouresce.
Watch NASA’s livestream of the eclipse.
Make chalk art of what the eclipse will look like….InspireWorks Lab
Bring a cereal box to make your own eclipse viewer.
Outside OH WOW!
View the eclipse with WOWPal Mr. Ralf!
All activities are free with general admission or membership.
Credit: Karl Tate, SPACE.com Contributor
Source SPACE.com: All about our solar system, outer space and exploration
1. Our basic party package includes 15 children and unlimited adults in the rental price.
2. We set up the chairs & tables based on the number of guests you tell us– no need to wrestle tables and chairs, it’s all set up for you.
3. We meet you at the curb and help unload your party supplies and will also help you load up at the end of the party.
4. Our party rooms have a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and sink for you to use.
5. All your child’s guests receive a pass for free admission to return ($120 retail value) and the guest of honor receives a special Oh WOW! gift.
6. For a small additional fee, we offer Party & Learn programs that will delight and entertain your guests (and they may even learn something in the process– shhhhh!)
7. Two floors of exhibits to explore and enjoy before, during and after the scheduled party time.
8. Complimentary coffee provided by Branch Street Roasters because we understand that caffeine is a parent’s best tool.
9. You can bring in your own food or use one of our preferred vendors.
10. Oh WOW! is #TheHappiestPlaceInYoungstown and we cannot wait to help you with your next party!
Contact a WOW Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-744-5914 today to get your date reserved.