OH WOW! The Roger and Gloria Jones Children’s Center for Science and Technology is offering a special earth themed program each Saturday in April. Beginning at noon a special program will take place in the InspireWorks Lab to encourage explorers to learn a bit more about our Earth and environment through hands-on programming. Whether it’s exploring different types of maps or making seed balls to “throw and grow,” explorers of all ages are invited to try out our WOWtastic programs.
- Saturday, April 6th- MAKE! Map of Me- Practice your map making skills while making a personalized ME Map and exploring some examples of different types of maps.
- Saturday, April 13th- Hack-it!: Join the WOW! Pals to make a bouquet of flowers that light up!
- Saturday, April 20th- MAKE! Seed Balls- Get ready for Spring! We’ll explore the world of pollinators while making some “throw and grow” seed balls to dress up our yards for the upcoming season.
- Sunday, April 21st- OH WOW! Closed
- Saturday, April 27th- STEM Story Time!: Join us for a special program designed especially for our tiniest explorers! Make your own bird feeder! We will learn about our earth and the animals that live among us.
- Saturday, April 27th- MAKE! Worm Farm- One of our favorite programs! We’ll adopt our own pet worms while learning how worms help make gardens and lawns so beautiful.
Visit our Online Calendar for more information: calendar.OHWOWKids.org