Interested In Volunteering:
- We need volunteers starting at 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. The event runs 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Complete an Silly Science Sunday Volunteer Application for yourself or your organization
- Any question, please email or call Colleen- firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-744-5914
Call For Exhibitors:
Register Online by Completing an Eventbright Registration
or Print out a Registration Form and Submit along with your Check
About 7DS 2014
7 Days of STEM 2014 was Youngstown’s Regional Science Festival powered by OH WOW! The Roger & Gloria Jones Children’s Center for Science & Technology. The 7-day, community celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics:
- Provides a variety of hands-on, interactive learning opportunities rooted in STEM,
- Showcases STEM events, organizations, institutions, professionals, & businesses in Youngstown and surrounding area,
- Energizes inquisitiveness and provokes curiosity in the minds of learners of all ages in the greater Mahoning Valley and beyond
The festival is made possible in part with our membership to Science Festival Alliance & with more than 30 local and regional collaborators! OH WOW! started the first festival with funds made possible through a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation‘s program in Public Understanding of Science and Technology and with the assistance of generous sponsors!
Thank You to Our 2014 Festival Sponsors
Italian Heritage Foundation of Youngstown
Swan Charitable Fund
Schermer Charitable Trust
Get Involved – 7DS 2016
Our planning team is thrilled to hear what STEM events you have planned year-round, and to see if they fit into the festival’s mission. As a participating organization, your event information will be promoted and be included in all festival materials at no cost. OH WOW! powers the festival with the assistance of the planning team, and looks forward to highlighting all of the STEM educational opportunities happening in our community!
Requests for 2016 entries and sponsorships will be out early next year. Please send your contact information if you would like to be notified.
Suzanne Barbati, President & Executive Director